Live 2-hour online session
Data & analytics content
We share the 10 major pitfalls financially top performing companies avoid but many others falling into (anonymous voting during the Nugget regarding own organization)
Metrics and target ranges
We give you the most important metrics to keep track on (going from old-world reporting to high value metrics) including the target ranges most successful organizations reach.
We show why impact and top line focus is even in special times more important than pure cost focus. You will get to know the financial impact the process has on the business.
The most significant practice is portrayed, and questions answered like (examples):
– How do HR teams at top performing companies leverage data to have discussions at eye level with line management?
– How much data literacy do HR Business Partners at top performing companies have?
– Which roles in the HR functions of highly successful teams need which type of data literacy?
– What did the HR analytics teams at top performing companies learn from their colleagues in other functions (e.g. finance and marketing)?
– What are the essential elements of the HR data & analytics setup of top performing companies?
– What is the importance of predictive analytics at top performing organizations?
– Which type of metrics (key performance indicators, statistics, SLAs…) do high performing organizations use?