Live 2-hour online session
Time to focus on “what moves the needle most” in data & analytics. This is one out of 16 Best Practice Nuggets.
A 2-hour inspirational session where we present “Best practice in people management” through pitfalls, best practice, metrics & target ranges and business cases.
Our Best Practice Nuggets represent the most significant and value creating best practice in people management. The Nuggets are developed by analysing more than 1500 companies worldwide, every year, and are based on more than 350 metrics and 4000 activities including business cases. In every process there are only a handful of things which make the significant difference. This knowledge we gather every year and share with our clients.
Data & analytics content
We share the 10 major pitfalls financially top performing companies avoid but many others falling into (anonymous voting during the Nugget regarding own organization)
Metrics and target ranges
We give you the most important metrics to keep track on (going from old-world reporting to high value metrics) including the target ranges most successful organizations reach.
We show why impact and top line focus is even in special times more important than pure cost focus. You will get to know the financial impact the process has on the business.
The most significant practice is portrayed, and questions answered like (examples):
– How do HR teams at top performing companies leverage data to have discussions at eye level with line management?
– How much data literacy do HR Business Partners at top performing companies have?
– Which roles in the HR functions of highly successful teams need which type of data literacy?
– What did the HR analytics teams at top performing companies learn from their colleagues in other functions (e.g. finance and marketing)?
– What are the essential elements of the HR data & analytics setup of top performing companies?
– What is the importance of predictive analytics at top performing organizations?
– Which type of metrics (key performance indicators, statistics, SLAs…) do high performing organizations use?
Best Practice in people management
2-hour inspirational sessions where we present “Best practice in people management” covering pitfalls, proven practice, metrics & target ranges and business cases:
- We share the 10 major pitfalls top performing companies avoid but many others fall into
- The most significant practice is portrayed, and questions answered
- We give you the most important metrics to keep track of including the target ranges to be reached
- We show why impact and top line focus is even more important than pure cost focus
Participants & profile
No matter if your current role is working in HR as executives, managers, business partners, HR professionals, HR generalists, HR specialists, HR experts, COE professionals, analysts, recruiters, talent managers and service professionals you will benefit from participating.
Our tutors & coaches