Live online course
This course makes you ready to answer “Do I have a problem” based on data. This module is one out of three modules in our HR Accent on the Future program and can be taken independently or as part of the full program.
This module will make data “talk” to you. You will be able to gain relevant and applicable insights from data – identifying and understanding a problem, drawing the right conclusions and asking the right questions. Additionally, we bring you the tips and tricks for leveraging HR data as a useful tool instead of a frightening black box.
HR must be able to identify the most relevant business issues based on data. How do I interpret essential metrics? Where do I need to dig deeper even if high-level metrics suggest everything is okay? Where is a trend that needs addressing? How can I combine several metrics to identify relevant patterns? How do I need to phrase my deep-dive request to the data people to get meaningful additional insights?
Click the botton below if you are interested in all 3 modules and saving approximately 25 % on the full package (EUR 1425,00).
Content course – Module A Working data driven
Each of the 3 modules has its own agenda, value and main purpose and can be taken all together or individually when needed. To achieve the full value we recommend to attend all 3 modules over a shorter period of 3-4 months.
Each module consists of input, toolbox company cases and group work. In each group work there will be one of our coaches ready to guide the group of 2-3 participants while working.
Each module stands for itself and can if preferred be taken independently from the other modules and consists of “how to” input, toolboxes, cases work done in small group sessions.
During the group work there will be one of our coaches ready to guide you when needed. Finally, you will work individually on your specific company case with a one-to-one coaching at the end.
The modules are performed as live online courses and are kept short but efficient – to allow it to fit into your working agenda.
- Make data talk to you: Select the right level of detail and most suitable dimension to gain insights
- Critically assess the validity and relevance of information from different sources
- Spot inconsistent and incomplete data and deal with it
- Combine textual and number-based information to get a full picture of the situation
- Analyse trends in timelines of data – making meaningful comparisons
- Gain an overview of multiple sources of information on various topics and decide what to focus on
- Identify additional data that would contribute to the analysis – asking the right questions
- Understand and create assumptions to compensate for missing information (incl. explaining the reasoning)
- Distinguish between symptoms and root causes of an issue
- Leverage your professional experience to detect possible driving forces behind an issue
- Avoid jumping to judgements based on only limited data
- Apply a holistic approach (connecting different issues to a broad view) when proposing solutions
- Solve your own personal company case around a real topic/issue through one-to-one coaching
- Enjoy a safe learning environment – small groups, individual coaching and a hands-on approach
- Overall: grow competence and confidence of making arguments in a databased way
- Condensed relevant content: Even if motivated to learn about digital HR, you can spend thousands of hours clicking through websites, buzzword loaded YouTube videos and “free” webinars without achieving any new skills. Our three modules are based on what clients have evaluated highly in years of conducting research. 21st century HR, in a nutshell.
- Effective format: Migrating HR’s people expertise into the digital age is not just an intellectual step but requires a change in approach and, in some cases, stepping out of an individuals’ comfort zone. The three face-to-face modules delivered by experienced practitioners leverage the personal presence and peer-learning. They provide insights as well as engaging and interactive motivation.
- Future proof: Data-driven HR is here to stay – and the chances are, you don’t want to (and can’t) completely change your career within HR. Therefore, upskilling is the best way to be future proof. The three modules described above equip you with the knowledge and the confidence to succeed in the new data-driven world – without confusing and frustrating people with fuzzy buzzwords and unnecessary details.
- Define your (HR’s) turf in the data-driven world: HR is not necessarily the first thing you think of regarding digital leadership in the organisation. Being part of a team that showcases the power of data-driven people management in everyday practice stops any questions, at C- level, about HR’s relevance.
- Define expectations and the way forward: Many seasoned HR professionals are torn between the panic that they will never master data-related skills and the hope that it will somehow bypass them. Neither option provides a solid foundation for a high performing HR team to combine forces with new digital-savvy colleagues. Our three modules offer the essentials you need for a data-driven HR.
Coaching & sparring
There will be plenty of coaching resources while building your skills working on specific anonymized cases from companies around the world. In each module you will immediately get guidance and feedback from peers working with you in small groups and from our experienced trainers and facilitators.
Furthermore, our one-to-one coaching on your personal company case will ensure that you bring immediate value to yourself and for your company. Via the intensive coaching for tangible results, we raise your confidence of working data-driven and accelerate the ability to apply this in practice.
Participants & profile
No matter if your current role is working in HR as executives, managers, business partners, HR professionals, HR generalists, HR specialists, HR experts, COE professionals, analysts, recruiters, talent managers and service professionals you will benefit from participating.
During this up-skilling program all the participants will have an active role in groupwork. There will be homework and time in between the modules to prepare and reflect on the content.
Our tutors & coaches